Unmatched Performance, Reliability and Aesthetics
Our top-of-the-line solar panels give homeowners more energy. They deliver the highest efficiency available in a residential solar panel today, at a record-breaking 21.5%.1 That means homeowners get more electricity, more flexibility, more peace of mind, and lower electricity bills.
- 1. Highest of over 3,200 silicon solar panels, Photon Module Survey, Feb 2014.
- Most energy from less space: SunPower X-Series solar panels deliver 44% more power per panel.2 Which means you can create more power in smaller spaces, with fewer panels. And, you can position them on the sunniest parts of your roof.
- Most electricity: Simply put, SunPower X-Series panels produce more electricity than conventional panels. They convert more sunlight to electricity, producing 75% more energy per square foot over the first 25 years.3,4
- Most flexibility: Because X-Series residential solar panels generate more electricity from a smaller area, you can expand energy production simply by using additional roof space to add more panels later.
- Most peace of mind: More guaranteed power. SunPower offers the best combined power and product warranty over 25 years. And because they’re built on a solid copper foundation, SunPower solar cells deliver unmatched reliability over the lifetime of your solar energy system.5
- 2. SunPower 345W compared to a Conventional Panel (250W, 15.3% efficient, approx. 1.6 m2), 9% more energy per watt, 0.75%/yr slower degradation. BEW/DNV Engineering "SunPower Yield Report," 2013 with CFV Solar Test Lab Report #12063, temp. coef. calculation. Campeau, Z. et al. "SunPower Module Degradation Rate," SunPower white paper, 2013. See www.sunpowercorp.com/facts for details.
- 3,. All comparisons are SPR-X21-345 vs. a representative conventional panel: 250 W, approx. 1.6 m², 15.3% efficiency
- 4. SunPower 345W compared to a Conventional Panel (240W, 15% efficient, approx. 1.6 m2), 9% more energy per watt, 0.75%/yr slower degradation. BEW/DNV Engineering "SunPower Yield Report," Jan 2013, with CFV Solar Test Lab Report #12063, Jan 2013 temp. coef. calculation. Campeau, Z. et al. "SunPower Module Degradation Rate," SunPower white paper, Feb 2013. See www.sunpowercorp.com/facts for details.
- 5. Same as E-Series, which was #1 rank in "PV Module Durability Initiative Public Report," Fraunhofer CSE, Feb 2013. Five out of the top 8 largest manufacturers were tested. Campeau, Z. et al. "SunPower Module Degradation Rate," SunPower white paper, Feb 2013.
We're proud to announce this prestigious honour for sustainable manufacturing of our SunPower® E-Series and X-Series Solar Panels made in Mexico and France – the world's first solar panels to be Cradle to Cradle CertifiedTM Silver1.
- 1. Cradle to Cradle Certified™ is a certification mark licensed by the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute. Cradle to Cradle Certified™ is a multi-attribute certification program that assesses products and materials for safety to human and environmental health, design for future use cycles, and sustainable manufacturing.